Museum of Applied Arts
Museum of Applied Arts in Belgrade was founded in 1950. It is located in the Palace Celebonovic, named after its owner, Dr. Jacob Celebonovic, and was built in 1929., according to the plans of architects Stevan Belic, Nikola Krasnov and Neregara.
The museum collects, protects, preserves, studying, exhibiting and publishing works of applied art, and has about 37 000 items. The museum collections cover the time period from the fourth century BC to the present, and make them objects of national applied arts but also in other European and world countries. There are collections of metals and jewelery, textiles and costumes, antique furniture, pictures and graphics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, and a collection of contemporary applied arts, architecture and urbanism. The museum also organized numerous events: Salon of Architecture, Children's Salon of Applied Art, Salon of Contemporary Applied Art and Triennial of Ceramics.
Address: Vuka Karadzica 18, Belgrade
Phone: +381 (0) 11 26 26 841, +381 (0) 11 2626 494, +381 (0) 11 2628 655